Emby Releases 167 Posted Monday at 07:41 PM Posted Monday at 07:41 PM Emby for Android 3.5.67 Released Download Emby for Android Changes 3.5.67 Fix cases of video playback unneccessarily falling back to software decoding 1
Grimx00 0 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Subtitles keep turning off during playback with this version. It has happened on my Oneplus 13 and my Ugoos SK3
Luke 43269 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 25 minutes ago, Grimx00 said: Subtitles keep turning off during playback with this version. It has happened on my Oneplus 13 and my Ugoos SK3 Are you sure they re even on when playback starts? You might be seeing the new auto subtitles on skip back feature.
Grimx00 0 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 1 hour ago, Luke said: Are you sure they re even on when playback starts? You might be seeing the new auto subtitles on skip back feature. I believe it has happened even after manually turning them on. I will try to replicate it again with logs. I don't know what a skip back feature is.
seanbuff 1429 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 21 minutes ago, Grimx00 said: I don't know what a skip back feature is. FYI:
Luke 43269 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Right, the most likely answer is they were turned on temporarily by this new feature.
Grimx00 0 Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago 14 hours ago, Luke said: Right, the most likely answer is they were turned on temporarily by this new feature. I managed to replicate the bug with logs turned on. Around 10:06 or 10:07, shortly after starting the player, subtitles were running normal, I pressed pause/play and the subtitles switched off. I have the lookback feature on so it might be related to that? emby_android_1791376599352.txt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now