Jump to content

New Emby for Android 3.5.67 Released


Recommended Posts

Emby Releases
Posted

Emby for Android 3.5.67 Released

Download Emby for Android

Changes

3.5.67

  • Fix cases of video playback unneccessarily falling back to software decoding

 

  • Like 1
Grimx00
Posted

Subtitles keep turning off during playback with this version. It has happened on my Oneplus 13 and my Ugoos SK3

Posted
25 minutes ago, Grimx00 said:

Subtitles keep turning off during playback with this version. It has happened on my Oneplus 13 and my Ugoos SK3

Are you sure they re even on when playback starts? You might be seeing the new auto subtitles on skip back feature.

Posted
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Are you sure they re even on when playback starts? You might be seeing the new auto subtitles on skip back feature.

I believe it has happened even after manually turning them on. I will try to replicate it again with logs. I don't know what a skip back feature is.

seanbuff
Posted
21 minutes ago, Grimx00 said:

I don't know what a skip back feature is.

FYI:

 

 

Posted

Right, the most likely answer is they were turned on temporarily by this new feature.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...