GrimReaper 5185 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Added movies to two long-time existing (automatic) collections today, sorting Collections library by "Date Last Content Added" desc. did not bring either of them in front - actually, switching between "Date Added" and "Date Last Content Added" does not appear to change sort order at all (at least on my system).
ebr 16877 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hey. The movies already existed in your library, right? "Date last content added" is actually "Date added of content". We don't actually track when something was added to a playlist or collection. In the case of TV Series, when the content was added to your library and when the content was added to the Series are the same because that's the only way the content exists.
GrimReaper 5185 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Nor sure I understood all that: "Date Last Content Added" should be just that (exactly akin to TV Shows): date when last item in collection is added and Sort should reflect that, just as sorting TV Shows by same criteria (Date Last Episode Added) does, when new episodes added. I've just added two new movies to my library (which are part of two already existing collections) - it should've put those two Collections on top of the list, is what I would expect, else what's the purpose of introducing that sort method in the first place? Edited 58 minutes ago by GrimReaper
Luke 43246 Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, GrimReaper said: Nor sure I understood all that: "Date Last Content Added" should be just that (exactly akin to TV Shows): date when last item in collection is added And he just said we don't track that, so date last content added means date added to the library, not date added to the collection.
GrimReaper 5185 Posted 49 minutes ago Author Posted 49 minutes ago Just now, Luke said: so date last content added means date added to the library Added of what? Content/movie?
GrimReaper 5185 Posted 47 minutes ago Author Posted 47 minutes ago (edited) I don't know how else to say this: 16 minutes ago, GrimReaper said: I've just added two new movies to my library Today. 1 hr ago. And I'm failing to understand what are both of you trying to explain me. Edited 46 minutes ago by GrimReaper
Luke 43246 Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago I would check the date added values for those movies.
GrimReaper 5185 Posted 24 minutes ago Author Posted 24 minutes ago 52 minutes ago, ebr said: The movies already existed in your library, right? Now I uderstand your question. No, those were not pre-existing movies, just added and have today's Date Added. 53 minutes ago, ebr said: "Date last content added" is actually "Date added of content". We don't actually track when something was added to a playlist or collection. Got that now, as well. But as said, both movies/collection content carry today's Date Added. 19 minutes ago, Luke said: I would check the date added values for those movies. As visible above, It's October 5th, 2026 (today) on both.
ebr 16877 Posted 22 minutes ago Posted 22 minutes ago Okay, yeah, then I'm not really sure what is going on... 1
Luke 43246 Posted 19 minutes ago Posted 19 minutes ago You have to compare the date added values of all the titles in all of the collections, because it's more a question of what is greater or less than.
GrimReaper 5185 Posted 15 minutes ago Author Posted 15 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Luke said: You have to compare the date added values of all the titles in all of the collections, because it's more a question of what is greater or less than. Not sure what you're getting at: all previous movies in those collections have Date Added lesser than today. If any of them had greater (though don't see how would that be feasible), wouldn't it (the Collection) already be on top of the list then?
Luke 43246 Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago Well they at least need to be checked. I just tested adding a new movie with a collection and it is at the top when sorted by date last content added.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now