GrimReaper 5184 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Added movies to two long-time existing (automatic) collections today, sorting Collections library by "Date Last Content Added" desc. did not bring either of them in front - actually, switching between "Date Added" and "Date Last Content Added" does not appear to change sort order at all (at least on my system).
ebr 16876 Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago Hey. The movies already existed in your library, right? "Date last content added" is actually "Date added of content". We don't actually track when something was added to a playlist or collection. In the case of TV Series, when the content was added to your library and when the content was added to the Series are the same because that's the only way the content exists.
GrimReaper 5184 Posted 20 minutes ago Author Posted 20 minutes ago (edited) Nor sure I understood all that: "Date Last Content Added" should be just that (exactly akin to TV Shows): date when last item in collection is added and Sort should reflect that, just as sorting TV Shows by same criteria (Date Last Episode Added) does, when new episodes added. I've just added two new movies to my library (which are part of two already existing collections) - it should've put those two Collections on top of the list, is what I would expect, else what's the purpose of introducing that sort method in the first place? Edited 17 minutes ago by GrimReaper
Luke 43245 Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, GrimReaper said: Nor sure I understood all that: "Date Last Content Added" should be just that (exactly akin to TV Shows): date when last item in collection is added And he just said we don't track that, so date last content added means date added to the library, not date added to the collection.
GrimReaper 5184 Posted 7 minutes ago Author Posted 7 minutes ago Just now, Luke said: so date last content added means date added to the library Added of what? Content/movie?
GrimReaper 5184 Posted 5 minutes ago Author Posted 5 minutes ago (edited) I don't know how else to say this: 16 minutes ago, GrimReaper said: I've just added two new movies to my library Today. 1 hr ago. And I'm failing to understand what are both of you trying to explain me. Edited 4 minutes ago by GrimReaper
Luke 43245 Posted 2 minutes ago Posted 2 minutes ago I would check the date added values for those movies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now