Jump to content

New Folder View in 4.10.x.x is really bad


Recommended Posts

GHynson
Posted

My Emby Server recently updated to 4.10.x.x and I noticed the Thumbnails are now shrunk and pasted onto a "Folder" when viewed in Folder View mode.
I reverted back to 4.9.5.0 and locked the server from updating automatically in order to keep the old Folder View without the Folder Outline.
Is there a way to force the old Folder View on 4.10+?
I didn't like the new look.  

Posted

Hi, doesn't it make it easier to spot which item is a folder and which is not?

Anyway, we plan to add an option to disable this.

Posted

Hey Luke,

I've always used Poster view for single files,
And Thumbnail view for Folders.
My users know when they see a Thumbnail, they know there are multiple files in them.
Take my Series section vs Movies section pictures for example.

image.thumb.jpeg.138890224ea631d1040f10ee3dd363dd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.924e1115d692b6eceb350168e08e650e.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...