huskym1025 1 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago In the Emby guide data, channels 26.1 to 26.5 are missing. I mean I see them on the guide, but I can not map those channels because the are not in the list.
sa2000 840 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 6 hours ago, huskym1025 said: In the Emby guide data, channels 26.1 to 26.5 are missing I am assuming you are using an OTA Emby Guide Data lineup. Can you please tell me which OTA TV Market you are on ? and also the Guide ID which you can see on the Emby Server Live TV Setup screen. Also please let me have the callsigns for each of the 26.x channels as they appear on the tuner This is an example of an Emby Server Guide Lineup ID
huskym1025 1 Posted 43 minutes ago Author Posted 43 minutes ago Yes I am using OTA Emby Guide Date - USA-OTA21921. I also add a second guide which did have the missing channels in it (USA-OTA21224). I didn't realize you can use more than one guide.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now