user84 53 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago I think I previously posted on this but can't find it. And it has been a very long time. When I pause media on Roku, then replay, the media stutters, sometimes multiple times. Sometimes I need to stop and restart the get the stuttering to stop. This has been an issue since I started using Roku. I shifted back to Firestick, partially because of this issue, and I'm a bit disappointed it hasn't been resolved yet. What can I do to make it stop?
Luke 43246 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!
user84 53 Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago 24 minutes ago, Luke said: Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks! I'm happy to do that, but I did it previously. Any chance you have my old post so I don't have to do it again, only to find out it isn't fixable?
user84 53 Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, Luke said: Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks! Decided to go ahead and share the logs. I sent the Roku log, and the server log is attached. Mainuser 5:44pm Played, then paused "Say Anything." After pressing play again, the movies stutters. embyserver.txt
Jmackay82 76 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago It happens on Amazon too. I brought it up in the transcoding post yesterday since I think it's related to transcoding for me; direct play seems fine, but it stutters or freezes when I pause and resume transcoded content, leaving just the audio until I restart the stream. My logs are too big to download on my phone, so I'll rotate them tonight and try to recreate the issue so I can grab the data for you. 1
ebr 16877 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago @user84please also provide the ffmpeg log(s) from that playback.
Jmackay82 76 Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago Some logs attached, let me know if you need more information embyserver (1).txt ffmpeg-transcode-ac3810af-f384-4356-a2e9-2d3a03eaac0d_1.txt ffmpeg-remux-e1a1f0c3-6fa0-4d67-bfba-05722789a952_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-000cf68f-9932-4f6d-bff8-311c8b2df64e_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-8b91d2e2-48fb-42ed-8324-d081da90d777_1.txt ffmpeg-remux-f48b21d3-a40a-4c2c-bc5d-ec59e417482c_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-5bdf02de-52b1-49f1-b4ef-71f117418a86_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-17efa35f-7837-4111-a41f-47fc41d656c3_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-bf50d0f3-d2de-4ea4-814d-7e96defff7b4_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-f7428dcc-175f-4fa3-ac86-45ce6776a493_1.txt
ebr 16877 Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, Jmackay82 said: Some logs attached What was played and when? Exactly when did the issue occur? Which of those logs correspond to that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now