Jump to content

Two Servers Running v4.10.0.40 Media Scanning Stuck, Consuming RAM


Recommended Posts

HouseOfCards
Posted

Good evening,

I am about to do the update that is available to see if it fixes this, but I wanted to capture the logs in case it doesn't and report it...

Two servers running in UnRAID Docker Containers have started consuming RAM.  The logs show repeated errors, as if something is stuck in a loop.  They both have frozen progress for "Scanning Media Library".  Everything seems to be working, no signs of failure, except for the RAM usage slowly being eaten.

Screenshot_20261004_011035.png.242e8007df132bf306fbeeb282e4a821.png

 

embyserver.txt

Neminem
Posted (edited)

It looks like the plugin AudioDB is failing.

I would remove that, and see if that helps you move forward.

Error in TheAudioDB    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.10.0.40
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Linux version 6.18.38-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 15.3.0, GNU ld version 2.46.1-slack151) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Mon Jul  6 15:22:03 PDT 2026
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Framework: .NET 8.0.28
    Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 12
    Data path: /config
    Application path: /system
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.BaseHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
       at AudioDb.AudioDbAlbumProvider.EnsureInfo(String musicBrainzReleaseGroupId, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at AudioDb.AudioDbAlbumProvider.GetMetadata(RemoteMetadataFetchOptions`1 options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, String logName, TIdType id, IRemoteMetadataProvider`2[] providers, MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
    TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

 

And Emby can't finde the webpage at AudioDB
Http response 404 from https://www.theaudiodb.com/api/v1/json/2139078587215309723505/artist-mb.php?i=4580d83b-093e-4241-91fb-2dd71f5f1f3f after 205ms

 

Not sure if this is a AudioDB web-server issue or if they have changed paging format. 

Edited by Neminem
  • Thanks 1
HouseOfCards
Posted
2 minutes ago, Neminem said:

It looks like the plugin AudioDB is failing.

I would remove that, and see if that helps you move forward.

Yeah, I saw...  There is a 4.10.1.0 available.  I'm gonna upgrade to that first, and see what happens.  This usually uses about 4-5 GB of RAM, and it has slowly increased to over 17 GB which is why I even noticed.  I just wanted to capture the logs for the issue in case it's a bigger thing.  TheAudioDB is kinda important to my metadata.  I'll try that as a last resort...

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...