Jump to content

New Emby for Android 3.5.65 Released


Recommended Posts

Emby Releases
Posted

Emby for Android 3.5.65 Released

Download Emby for Android

Changes

3.5.65

  • Support automatic subtitles after skip back (requires Emby Server 4.11.0.5+)
  • Fix regression with turning off subtitles not being remembered

 

Lessaj
Posted

I noticed starting with 3.5.64 there were some changes to the connection dialogue at startup, not seeing it on my phone anymore but I did see it when in airplane mode. My server connections are fast, maybe I would see it on my shield but I haven't plugged it in yet as I'm traveling so just don't have a point of comparison yet.

Yes subtitles can be turned off now, working again.

  • Thanks 1
crusher11
Posted

I can only assume the above means the newest version of the app is incompatible with any version of the server prior to the latest beta which added the subs-on-skipback thing.

I'd have thought making sure the stable app was compatible with the stable server was the most obvious step, but then I'm not a software developer or anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...