taunnnt0 2 Posted yesterday at 09:27 AM Posted yesterday at 09:27 AM Just because I don't want to create a new topic... In the browser is there a way to group all episodes into their season? On mine they're one long row. I rather have it like in a app. Where it has season pic with ep count in upper right corner. Is there a way to do that in the browser? instead of looking like the pic.
Solution GrimReaper 5182 Posted yesterday at 09:30 AM Solution Posted yesterday at 09:30 AM 2 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: In the browser is there a way to group all episodes into their season? On mine they're one long row. I rather have it like in a app. Where it has season pic with ep count in upper right corner. Is there a way to do that in the browser? instead of looking like the pic. Select "Always show season folders" for "Preferred TV show display" under your user Display settings.
taunnnt0 2 Posted 45 minutes ago Author Posted 45 minutes ago Cool, I got it fixed now. Thanks for your help. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now