LizzieBorden 0 Posted yesterday at 07:34 AM Posted yesterday at 07:34 AM How do I remove the live tv section from my Home Screen on Apple TV? There is no option for it in the web app and yes I have premiere and I also have permissions checked off.
seanbuff 1429 Posted yesterday at 07:51 AM Posted yesterday at 07:51 AM the Live TV section is controlled via Feature Access for the user, so when you say you have permissions checked off - can you show us what that looks like?
ebr 16868 Posted yesterday at 01:30 PM Posted yesterday at 01:30 PM Regardless of permissions, what shows on your home screen is highly configurable now. User Preferences - Home Screen 1
LizzieBorden 0 Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago @seanbuffhere r some screen shots. first one shows my permissions (web), 2nd are the options I have (no live tv option), 3rd same no option in drop down menu, 4th is the Home Screen on Apple TV app. Its showing live tv section but I want to remove it.
seanbuff 1429 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 15 minutes ago, LizzieBorden said: Its showing live tv section but I want to remove it. As I said, it's controlled by Feature Access, so either disable this: Or remove this from your Home Sections:
Luke 43231 Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago Use the permissions if you want to take away all live TV access from a user.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now