LizzieBorden 0 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago How do I remove the live tv section from my Home Screen on Apple TV? There is no option for it in the web app and yes I have premiere and I also have permissions checked off.
seanbuff 1427 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago the Live TV section is controlled via Feature Access for the user, so when you say you have permissions checked off - can you show us what that looks like?
ebr 16864 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Regardless of permissions, what shows on your home screen is highly configurable now. User Preferences - Home Screen 1
LizzieBorden 0 Posted 59 minutes ago Author Posted 59 minutes ago @seanbuffhere r some screen shots. first one shows my permissions (web), 2nd are the options I have (no live tv option), 3rd same no option in drop down menu, 4th is the Home Screen on Apple TV app. Its showing live tv section but I want to remove it.
seanbuff 1427 Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, LizzieBorden said: Its showing live tv section but I want to remove it. As I said, it's controlled by Feature Access, so either disable this: Or remove this from your Home Sections:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now