LizzieBorden 0 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago How do I remove the live tv section from my Home Screen on Apple TV? There is no option for it in the web app and yes I have premiere and I also have permissions checked off.
seanbuff 1427 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago the Live TV section is controlled via Feature Access for the user, so when you say you have permissions checked off - can you show us what that looks like?
ebr 16858 Posted 56 minutes ago Posted 56 minutes ago Regardless of permissions, what shows on your home screen is highly configurable now. User Preferences - Home Screen 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now