Jump to content

New Emby for Android 3.5.64 Released


Recommended Posts

Emby Releases
Posted

Emby for Android 3.5.64 Released

Download Emby for Android

Changes

3.5.64

  • Attempt to fix gray background with HDR videos on certain devices
  • Fixes related to device entering and returning from sleep
  • Support automatic subtitles on skip back (requires Emby Server 4.11.0.5+)

 

FrostByte
Posted

Subtitles can't be turned off once playing has started.  I can switch between default, forced, and SDH subtitles, but I can't get the app to save Off as an option from the OSD.  I can select Off before clicking play, but if I select a subtitle once playing has started I can't then turn them back off again.

Sever: 4.11.0.5

App: 3.5.64

Steps:

  1. Navigate to a movie and click play
  2. Bring the OSD up
  3. Click on the subtitles icon
  4. Select Off
  5. Select the Subtitles again from the OSD and subtitles are still selected

 

image.thumb.jpeg.2d3c0d6dc23d7d1fb1eb16a0a8c366f9.jpeg

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Posted

+1 able to reproduce. If you start a video with them off and then turn them on they will, but you can't turn them off. This is the error in the log.

Quote

Fri Oct 02 18:57:18.476 GMT-04:00 2026 file:///android_asset/www/modules/common/playback/playbackmanager.js: Line 1 : Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Index')

 

Posted

And I just noticed the post for core UI 26.0.32 which fixes this so expecting a 3.5.65 soon to resolve that. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...