taunnnt0 1 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Pretty sure this will go on deaf ear. I would like to see added when in a movie/series or really anything you would show full path to the video. I have several NAS drives. Now I have to search for the thing. Click on the thing. Last click the ellipsis, then go to identify in order to see path info. Saving some steps on that would be great, but sense a lot of people asked for better actor info 10 years ago, and still it is missing. I don't really see this getting done anytime soon. Maybe next decade. Thanks
Luke 43217 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor.
crusher11 1333 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago It's already present in the media info section.
taunnnt0 1 Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, Luke said: HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor. The would be great if you did. Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. Thanks
taunnnt0 1 Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, crusher11 said: It's already present in the media info section. OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on?
GrimReaper 5182 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 10 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. 7 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on? Edited 12 hours ago by GrimReaper
seanbuff 1427 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago If I'm not mistaken, in order to see the full file path - the user needs to be an Admin. 1
GrimReaper 5182 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago (edited) Correct, but I would assume OP is: 2 hours ago, taunnnt0 said: I have several NAS drives. Edited 12 hours ago by GrimReaper 1
taunnnt0 1 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 10 hours ago, GrimReaper said: On mine it was selected. It just doesn't show it under series. You have to go into each episode. I think it should show under about. So it is easier to locate and read IMO.
taunnnt0 1 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago Just because I don't want to create a new topic... In the browser is there a way to group all episodes into their season? On mine they're one long row. I rather have it like in a app. Where it has season pic with ep count in upper right corner. Is there a way to do that in the browser? instead of looking like the pic.
GrimReaper 5182 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: It just doesn't show it under series. TV shows never had it, as there's no tracks info. But true, maybe basics: path/size/Date Added should be displayed as well.
GrimReaper 5182 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: In the browser is there a way to group all episodes into their season? On mine they're one long row. I rather have it like in a app. Where it has season pic with ep count in upper right corner. Is there a way to do that in the browser? instead of looking like the pic. Select "Always show season folders" for "Preferred TV show display" under your user Display settings.
crusher11 1333 Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago 1 hour ago, taunnnt0 said: On mine it was selected. It just doesn't show it under series. You have to go into each episode. I think it should show under about. So it is easier to locate and read IMO. 1 hour ago, GrimReaper said: TV shows never had it, as there's no tracks info. But true, maybe basics: path/size/Date Added should be displayed as well. A series could be stored in multiple locations.
GrimReaper 5182 Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, crusher11 said: A series could be stored in multiple locations. Yes, and multiple paths could be listed. Though I don't imagine many users will have them scattered around in more than 1-2 folders.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now