taunnnt0 1 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Pretty sure this will go on deaf ear. I would like to see added when in a movie/series or really anything you would show full path to the video. I have several NAS drives. Now I have to search for the thing. Click on the thing. Last click the ellipsis, then go to identify in order to see path info. Saving some steps on that would be great, but sense a lot of people asked for better actor info 10 years ago, and still it is missing. I don't really see this getting done anytime soon. Maybe next decade. Thanks
Luke 43215 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor.
crusher11 1333 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago It's already present in the media info section.
taunnnt0 1 Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Luke said: HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor. The would be great if you did. Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. Thanks
taunnnt0 1 Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, crusher11 said: It's already present in the media info section. OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on?
GrimReaper 5181 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 10 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. 7 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on? Edited 11 hours ago by GrimReaper
seanbuff 1426 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago If I'm not mistaken, in order to see the full file path - the user needs to be an Admin. 1
GrimReaper 5181 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) Correct, but I would assume OP is: 2 hours ago, taunnnt0 said: I have several NAS drives. Edited 10 hours ago by GrimReaper 1
taunnnt0 1 Posted 54 minutes ago Author Posted 54 minutes ago 10 hours ago, GrimReaper said: On mine it was selected. It just doesn't show it under series. You have to go into each episode. I think it should show under about. So it is easier to locate and read IMO.
taunnnt0 1 Posted 50 minutes ago Author Posted 50 minutes ago Just because I don't want to create a new topic... In the browser is there a way to group all episodes into their season? On mine they're one long row. I rather have it like in a app. Where it has season pic with ep count in upper right corner. Is there a way to do that in the browser? instead of looking like the pic.
GrimReaper 5181 Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: It just doesn't show it under series. TV shows never had it, as there's no tracks info. But true, maybe basics: path/size/Date Added should be displayed as well.
GrimReaper 5181 Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: In the browser is there a way to group all episodes into their season? On mine they're one long row. I rather have it like in a app. Where it has season pic with ep count in upper right corner. Is there a way to do that in the browser? instead of looking like the pic. Select "Always show season folders" for "Preferred TV show display" under your user Display settings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now