taunnnt0 1 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Pretty sure this will go on deaf ear. I would like to see added when in a movie/series or really anything you would show full path to the video. I have several NAS drives. Now I have to search for the thing. Click on the thing. Last click the ellipsis, then go to identify in order to see path info. Saving some steps on that would be great, but sense a lot of people asked for better actor info 10 years ago, and still it is missing. I don't really see this getting done anytime soon. Maybe next decade. Thanks
Luke 43214 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor.
taunnnt0 1 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Luke said: HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor. The would be great if you did. Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. Thanks
taunnnt0 1 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, crusher11 said: It's already present in the media info section. OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on?
GrimReaper 5181 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 10 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. 7 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said: OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on? Edited 1 hour ago by GrimReaper
seanbuff 1425 Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago If I'm not mistaken, in order to see the full file path - the user needs to be an Admin. 1
GrimReaper 5181 Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago (edited) Correct, but I would assume OP is: 2 hours ago, taunnnt0 said: I have several NAS drives. Edited 48 minutes ago by GrimReaper 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now