Jump to content

Show the path info when in a movie or series


Recommended Posts

taunnnt0
Posted

Pretty sure this will go on deaf ear. I would like to see added when in a movie/series or really anything you would show full path to the video. I have several NAS drives. Now I have to search for the thing. Click on the thing. Last click the ellipsis, then go to identify in order to see path info. Saving some steps on that would be great, but sense a lot of people asked for better actor info 10 years ago, and still it is missing. I don't really see this getting done anytime soon. Maybe next decade.

Thanks

Posted

HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor.

crusher11
Posted

It's already present in the media info section. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Luke said:

HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor.

The would be great if you did. Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine. Thanks

Posted
1 hour ago, crusher11 said:

It's already present in the media info section. 

OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on?

GrimReaper
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said:

Maybe add a option to show too. So people who want to see it can and vise versa. Where you mentioned it would work fine.

7 minutes ago, taunnnt0 said:

OK so where is it? I'm in the actual media, and on mine it's not there. Do I have to turn that on?

image.png.4bb8df070bbc8bf24a6ae9e988a5865e.png

image.thumb.png.1cf6140bb585eab39735d216096de88f.png

Edited by GrimReaper

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...