taunnnt0 1 Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago Pretty sure this will go on deaf ear. I would like to see added when in a movie/series or really anything you would show full path to the video. I have several NAS drives. Now I have to search for the thing. Click on the thing. Last click the ellipsis, then go to identify in order to see path info. Saving some steps on that would be great, but sense a lot of people asked for better actor info 10 years ago, and still it is missing. I don't really see this getting done anytime soon. Maybe next decade. Thanks
Luke 43210 Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago HI, I guess we could put that at the bottom in the about section. You can also see it in the metadata editor.
crusher11 1333 Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago It's already present in the media info section.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now