Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Lyfesaver
Posted

It would be nice to be able to filter out the noise when looking at the "Alerts" page in the dashboard.

Often I will visit the dashboard and see there is a request to restart the server for an update but I have to wade thru so much stuff about recording start, recording started, failed login attempt, etc just to see what was updated... a plugin or the server itself. If it was a plugin was it one that is heavily used so best for me to find a time or just let it sit til I am ready.

A filter would help a lot in this use case.

  • Agree 2
Posted

Hi, yes it makes sesne.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...