Jump to content

Mixed content spotlight section


Go to solution Solved by user24,

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, it would be nice to have a "Movies and TV shows" section in Spotlight options, so we can have a mixed row of suggestions from all unwatched things - like it is in most streaming services.

crusher11
Posted

You can already do this as far as I'm aware.

Posted
3 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

You can already do this as far as I'm aware.

Can't see how, in the dynamic media selection there's only choice between Movies and TV Shows (and a bunch of other kind of media), I tried selecting either one and just adding both libraries but it only displays the chosen type, ignoring the other library... Maybe I'm missing something 🙂

  • Solution
Posted (edited)

Hi, perhaps try:

  • Section type: Dynamic Media
  • Type: Movies & Shows
  • Play state: Unplayed

Just tried it in 4.11.0.4 and it seems to work in my set up - for both Cards and Spotlight

image.png.a8de447abd338dc268164a10430df50e.png

Edited by user24
  • Like 1
Posted

Damn, just updated emby and it's working now. It wasn't before 😅 closing topic

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...