pgriffith 88 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi all have a few questions regarding playlists. 1. How the hell do I get playlists to show on my Home Screen? It's in the library order list but does not show. I have 12 in total and only 11 show up. The only way I've been able to access playlists is by adding it at as a Home Section which I'd prefer to not have to do. 2. I've added 5 TV series to a playlist so I can share that with one of my users, is there a way to get it to show as 5 separate TV shows and not a list of 47 individual episodes in one big list? I've had to sort by filename to at least keep them grouped by show. I've looked everywhere, so I'm either stupid or this is a really poor implementation. My user rights has access to all libraries. Interestingly if I go into access and deselect enable access to all libraries, the playlist entry is a different green colour to all the other entries and can't be unselected. Any help appreciated.
Luke 43193 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi, where are you looking for it on the home screen?
Luke 43193 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Quote I've added 5 TV series to a playlist so I can share that with one of my users, is there a way to get it to show as 5 separate TV shows and not a list of 47 individual episodes in one big list? Hi, no, but a collection could do that.
pgriffith 88 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 20 minutes ago, Luke said: Hi, where are you looking for it on the home screen?
pgriffith 88 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 25 minutes ago, Luke said: Hi, no, but a collection could do that. Can you share a collection with another user?
ebr 16842 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 4 minutes ago, pgriffith said: Can you share a collection with another user? Collections are global. For your visibility issue, what libraries are defined for your "My Media" row?
pgriffith 88 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago Hi ebr, you'll have to be a bit clearer on what you mean there. You talking about in Library in server settings, or from within my user profile somewhere?
pgriffith 88 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago That's set to All, and everything in there including playlists is ticked.
Luke 43193 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Ok I would try creating a new playlist and see if that gets it to show up.
pgriffith 88 Posted 45 minutes ago Author Posted 45 minutes ago 52 minutes ago, Luke said: Ok I would try creating a new playlist and see if that gets it to show up. Created a couple, still a no show.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now