pgriffith 88 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi all have a few questions regarding playlists. 1. How the hell do I get playlists to show on my Home Screen? It's in the library order list but does not show. I have 12 in total and only 11 show up. The only way I've been able to access playlists is by adding it at as a Home Section which I'd prefer to not have to do. 2. I've added 5 TV series to a playlist so I can share that with one of my users, is there a way to get it to show as 5 separate TV shows and not a list of 47 individual episodes in one big list? I've had to sort by filename to at least keep them grouped by show. I've looked everywhere, so I'm either stupid or this is a really poor implementation. My user rights has access to all libraries. Interestingly if I go into access and deselect enable access to all libraries, the playlist entry is a different green colour to all the other entries and can't be unselected. Any help appreciated.
Luke 43192 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Quote I've added 5 TV series to a playlist so I can share that with one of my users, is there a way to get it to show as 5 separate TV shows and not a list of 47 individual episodes in one big list? Hi, no, but a collection could do that.
pgriffith 88 Posted 48 minutes ago Author Posted 48 minutes ago 20 minutes ago, Luke said: Hi, where are you looking for it on the home screen?
pgriffith 88 Posted 47 minutes ago Author Posted 47 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, Luke said: Hi, no, but a collection could do that. Can you share a collection with another user?
ebr 16841 Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, pgriffith said: Can you share a collection with another user? Collections are global. For your visibility issue, what libraries are defined for your "My Media" row?
pgriffith 88 Posted 37 minutes ago Author Posted 37 minutes ago Hi ebr, you'll have to be a bit clearer on what you mean there. You talking about in Library in server settings, or from within my user profile somewhere?
pgriffith 88 Posted 13 minutes ago Author Posted 13 minutes ago That's set to All, and everything in there including playlists is ticked.
Luke 43192 Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago Ok I would try creating a new playlist and see if that gets it to show up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now