Jump to content

Recommended Posts

pgriffith
Posted

Hi all have a few questions regarding playlists.

1. How the hell do I get playlists to show on my Home Screen? It's in the library order list but does not show. I have 12 in total and only 11 show up. The only way I've been able to access playlists is by adding it at as a Home Section which I'd prefer to not have to do.

2. I've added 5 TV series to a playlist so I can share that with one of my users, is there a way to get it to show as 5 separate TV shows and not a list of 47 individual episodes in one big list? I've had to sort by filename to at least keep them grouped by show. I've looked everywhere, so I'm either stupid or this is a really poor implementation.

My user rights has access to all libraries. Interestingly if I go into access and deselect enable access to all libraries, the playlist entry is a different green colour to all the other entries and can't be unselected.

image.png.7ac9d918dafc30e0d13d4398141efd9c.png

Any help appreciated.

Posted

Hi, where are you looking for it on the home screen?

Posted
Quote

I've added 5 TV series to a playlist so I can share that with one of my users, is there a way to get it to show as 5 separate TV shows and not a list of 47 individual episodes in one big list?

Hi, no, but a collection could do that.

pgriffith
Posted
20 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, where are you looking for it on the home screen?

image.thumb.png.92ac1ec1609f691029822b7dcce11ce2.png

image.png.3a3a8df4ffbedc4638af71f486ffed4a.png

pgriffith
Posted
25 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, no, but a collection could do that.

Can you share a collection with another user?

Posted
4 minutes ago, pgriffith said:

Can you share a collection with another user?

Collections are global.

For your visibility issue, what libraries are defined for your "My Media" row?

pgriffith
Posted

Hi ebr, you'll have to be a bit clearer on what you mean there. You talking about in Library in server settings, or from within my user profile somewhere?

Posted

User Settings -> Home Screen -> My Media row:

image.png

pgriffith
Posted

That's set to All, and everything in there including playlists is ticked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...