Jump to content

Clipping feature, easily create clips of your favorite shows to share


Recommended Posts

billxsand
Posted

This is kind of a big feature request but I think it would be really useful, even if it only worked on desktop web browser

I would love the ability to easily create clips from my own content WHILE i'm watching it

So like here I am midway through an episode, I would want to hit the "Clip" button above, and it would change the timeline into something similar to the iOS Video cropping screen  simple scrubber that lets you choose a Start and End point, and preferably shows the Video preview thumbnails to make the experience easier

The clip would then be sent to the browser for download without transcoding while also storing the clip in a dedicated library/location 

 image.png.4192f1a5ea8c30a035366a828d2dda70.png

image.png.4d346aa2a4826db94ab76d07834ae034.png

Clips could then go to their own dedicated library for download, or immediately download to the browser.

  • Disagree 1
Posted

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...