Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I always crop my videos to remove the "black bars" (wasted space).   all videos are preprocessed with FileFlows to remove this from the videos themselves, so i can adjust hte zoom setting to crop and it works 100% of the time.

The problem is, I have to do this on every single video.   It would be great if a profile could have a default zoom setting that just automatically picked what you wanted every time you started a video.

 

Posted

Hi.  FYI the Emby for Android TV app already does this.  Once you set a zoom for a particular video, it will re-instate that on each subsequent playback.

Posted

Two things, the Emby for Android TV app is dead and no longer recommended I believe.

Also thats just for one video, think more like youre binge watching a TV show like Witcher and having to do this every time a new episode starts.  

arrbee99
Posted

ATV app isn't dead, its just had a going over with some beautification and some new features.

See -

 

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm sure people were sayng to stop using Emby for Android TV as it was a legacy application and to just use the Emby application ?

arrbee99
Posted

Well, that was the idea, maybe it still is, but I'm pretty sure ebr said somewhere that the ATV app is going to be kept as long as they can manage it, which is a bit vague, but a lot better then trying to shunt it off into app heaven asap, and as mentioned its got a fair few updates recently.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...