Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Uncle_Frank
Posted

The HDhomerun app does anyone have it running on an emulated source? Not talking about flashed HDhomrun boxes with the Record exploit but an actual emulator, anyone have success ?

I have an idea not sure it will work but I will find out in an hour or so after installing Arch Linux I was told works with HDhomerun app on firestick and android tv reads it just as an actual HDhomerun device. If it works I will post it maybe even make a video on how to block updates that will patch it to not work blocking the HDhomerun completely from ever updating.

back in an hour 🙃  after I test this 😜

Uncle_Frank
Posted

If this works 🤣  HDhomerun will hate me 😅

Uncle_Frank
Posted (edited)

If you have firestick or any device download HDhomerun app NOW if you have any device that can install HDhomerun app download and INSTALL IT NOW .. ASAP

if you have a family or friend with firestick call thwem NOW and install HDhomerun app NOW 

install it on every device you own and do it NOW

every device you own that you can install HDhomerun app on do it right NOW

Edited by Uncle_Frank

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...