Jump to content

New install plugin problem


Recommended Posts

sparticus007
Posted

Hi, I recently did some motherboard swapping due to upgrades, I reinstalled Emby just fine, but when I go to reinstall the Trakt plugin, the only plugin I use, I can open the catalog, click on Trakt, but then I just get a spinning circle. I have checked the logs and there is nothing unusual there. Emby is fully accessible outside of my network, there is internet connection to the computer, I have tried another browser, EbmyServer.exe is in the firewall exemption, there is no VPN on the connection and there is no antivirus or any other software other than Windows Defender on the system. I even let the page try to load overnight, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.  

Posted

Hello sparticus007,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:


Thank you.

Emby Team

GrimReaper
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, sparticus007 said:

Hi, I recently did some motherboard swapping due to upgrades, I reinstalled Emby just fine, but when I go to reinstall the Trakt plugin, the only plugin I use, I can open the catalog, click on Trakt, but then I just get a spinning circle. I have checked the logs and there is nothing unusual there. Emby is fully accessible outside of my network, there is internet connection to the computer, I have tried another browser, EbmyServer.exe is in the firewall exemption, there is no VPN on the connection and there is no antivirus or any other software other than Windows Defender on the system. I even let the page try to load overnight, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.  

Looks like 4.10.1.0 issue, trying to install any plugin results in HTTP 500 response. @Luke

image.thumb.png.02093516cfa6cc45d8cd70171ede96f5.png

Edited by GrimReaper
Posted

Hi.  Can you please try again?

GrimReaper
Posted
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Can you please try again?

Installed and working now. 👍

image.thumb.png.ae272ad17afc3dd4796343a3c5b1d33a.pngimage.thumb.png.647b62e2c53980330c72d07e5794c70a.png

  • Thanks 1
sparticus007
Posted

Update, So today at dialysis I opened up the app on my tablet, I could see everything on the server, but when I went to play anything the screen went black like it was trying to load, but nothing played then it took me back to the library. I was however able to get the plugin catalog to work on the tablet, so I was able to install Trakt but not able to set it up when I got home. When I got home I tried to watch something over the wired network on my Google TV, and again nothing worked. I ended up deleting all folders from my library, running the installer again, setting up my library and now it works, so no idea what the issue was.

Posted
52 minutes ago, sparticus007 said:

Update, So today at dialysis I opened up the app on my tablet, I could see everything on the server, but when I went to play anything the screen went black like it was trying to load, but nothing played then it took me back to the library. I was however able to get the plugin catalog to work on the tablet, so I was able to install Trakt but not able to set it up when I got home. When I got home I tried to watch something over the wired network on my Google TV, and again nothing worked. I ended up deleting all folders from my library, running the installer again, setting up my library and now it works, so no idea what the issue was.

Hi, apologies for the disruption. So everything is all cleared up now?

sparticus007
Posted

As of right now everything is working properly, might have to get Trakt to fix my watch list, but atleast I can actually watch my media, it was weird I even tried to watch something from the browse library from clicking on the Emby Server icon, and it wouldn't play

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...