Jump to content

401 Unauthorised Error


Recommended Posts

Huehuehue
Posted (edited)

Every time I click on a plugin I want to install I get a spinning wheel of death and they never load, when I check the logs there is a 401 unauthorised error when attempting to connect to emboss servers to load the plugins.

I have removed my Emby Premier key multiple times restarted the server and added it back, doesn't fix it, I have also cleared the cache that also doesn't fix it.

Anyone else getting this?

embyserver(2).txt

Edited by Huehuehue
Posted

Hi.  Please try again now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...