Jump to content

Emby for Xbox - does it support Dolby Vision / DTS:X TrueHD content?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I have recently obtained an XSX and I am curious about the codec/profile support. Trying to replace it as my main streamer over my aging 2015 Shield Pro. I've seen some chatter online regarding Dolby Vision is not supported for Blu-rays but I don't know if that extends to streaming movies/tv shows?

I haven't seen much regarding DTS:X/TrueHD audio.

Keen to know if anyone else has investigated this themselves!

Regards,

snrgarb.

edit: added note about audio too!

Edited by snrgarb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...