Emby Releases 165 Posted Tuesday at 04:12 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:12 PM Emby Server 4.10.1.0 Released Changes 4.10.1.0 Fix cases of intro detection trying to run on episode files containing no audio streams Fix playlist image not being updated when removing items Improve search performance Improve the design of the new spotlight feature Filter duplicate person credits Fix error caused when connecting to certain types of SMB shares Core UI Changes from 26.0.21 to 26.0.30 Updates for converting settings tabs to menus in TV display mode Replace item type indicators in folder view with runtime indicators Update spacing of photos in Photos tab Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Dock subtitle appearance dialog to the side to better allow subtitles to be seen while changing settings Convert settings tabs to menus in TV display mode Various spotlight fixes for older devices General slideshow fixes Support mousewheel for horizontal sections in TV display mode Improve spotlight design Fix text not visible in screensavers Fix slideshow not advancing Fixes for horizontal home screen Improve swiping through photo slideshow
Suliamu 55 Posted Tuesday at 10:20 PM Posted Tuesday at 10:20 PM Is it possible to go from the BETA-train now to the new stable? Basically from 4.11 to 4.10? Or do people in BETA-train now have to wait specifically for 4.11 stable?
Luke 43191 Posted Tuesday at 10:29 PM Posted Tuesday at 10:29 PM 9 minutes ago, Suliamu said: Is it possible to go from the BETA-train now to the new stable? Basically from 4.11 to 4.10? Or do people in BETA-train now have to wait specifically for 4.11 stable? Yes now would be a good time. 1
crusher11 1331 Posted yesterday at 12:49 AM Posted yesterday at 12:49 AM 2 hours ago, Luke said: Yes now would be a good time. Does this mean everything that's in the 4.11 beta is in this, and the "included in" issue has been resolved?
devsky88 9 Posted yesterday at 01:35 AM Posted yesterday at 01:35 AM (edited) Insanely slow multi word search issue still stands in newest stable. Sometimes it completely stalls the server, sometimes it takes up to 1 minute or so to populate a result. Sometimes it doesnt find it at all. Edited yesterday at 01:36 AM by devsky88
devsky88 9 Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM It appears I may have been wrong. Things seem ok search wise.
EHRETic 8 Posted yesterday at 07:08 AM Posted yesterday at 07:08 AM (edited) Hi there, I've just noticed in v 4.10.1.0, the "chapter" view is gone (web + Android app at least) On web, I tested it in an incognito tab and tested both of my instances in there, in 4.10.0.0, it is there, in 4.10.1.0 it's gone. Can anybody confirm that? Should not be a new feature for a "bug fix" version bump IMHO 4.10.0.0: 4.10.1.0: Edited yesterday at 07:10 AM by EHRETic
kandiman 15 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 1 hour ago, EHRETic said: Hi there, I've just noticed in v 4.10.1.0, the "chapter" view is gone (web + Android app at least) On web, I tested it in an incognito tab and tested both of my instances in there, in 4.10.0.0, it is there, in 4.10.1.0 it's gone. Can anybody confirm that? Should not be a new feature for a "bug fix" version bump IMHO 4.10.0.0: 4.10.1.0: On my LG and Samsung TV's chapter view is still there I can also see it on web.
EHRETic 8 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, kandiman said: On my LG and Samsung TV's chapter view is still there I can also see it on web. Update : My test instance metadata were apparently not as clean as I thought, I regenerated them and I got chapters back on the same movie. I know now because I found some movies with chapters. Forget my previous post and thanks @kandiman 1
denisj 3 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Please put a link in the setting server page in order to read the version log. I lost time in order to find the post with version log. Thanks ain advance
GrimReaper 5176 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 6 minutes ago, denisj said: Please put a link in the setting server page in order to read the version log. I lost time in order to find the post with version log. Thanks ain advance Click on version number. Edited 13 hours ago by GrimReaper
blackcatTN 3 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Is there more information on what the SMB issue was? I think I might have gotten hit by it and would like to look closer at the fix.
devsky88 9 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago @Lukeit does appear the search issue was not fully fixed. Testing on 2 completely different servers a multi word search would completely hang the server requiring a reboot. This is still true with the newest stable build. However testing those same 2 servers in the newest 4.11.0.4 beta, search works wonderfully. Downgrade back to stable same issue. Something in the beta build really needs pushed to stable.
denisj 3 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 10 hours ago, GrimReaper said: Click on version number. Ah ok... so I click on the old version, in order to see the change log of the new version ? Now I can't do it... whait for the next Thanks again
GrimReaper 5176 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, denisj said: Ah ok... so I click on the old version, in order to see the change log of the new version ? Now I can't do it... whait for the next Thanks again You can always click on version in the Dashboard and inspect changelog for whatever server version you require from the dropdown:
denisj 3 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 8 minutes ago, GrimReaper said: ou can always click on version in the Dashboard and inspect changelog Ok tanks... I hope there will be changelog also for the new version before update. Thanks again
crusher11 1331 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 9/30/2026 at 8:49 AM, crusher11 said: Does this mean everything that's in the 4.11 beta is in this, and the "included in" issue has been resolved? @Luke
Luke 43191 Posted 17 minutes ago Posted 17 minutes ago 52 minutes ago, crusher11 said: @Luke No. it does not have everything from it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now