Emby Releases 165 Posted yesterday at 04:12 PM Posted yesterday at 04:12 PM Emby Server 4.10.1.0 Released Changes 4.10.1.0 Fix cases of intro detection trying to run on episode files containing no audio streams Fix playlist image not being updated when removing items Improve search performance Improve the design of the new spotlight feature Filter duplicate person credits Fix error caused when connecting to certain types of SMB shares Core UI Changes from 26.0.21 to 26.0.30 Updates for converting settings tabs to menus in TV display mode Replace item type indicators in folder view with runtime indicators Update spacing of photos in Photos tab Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Dock subtitle appearance dialog to the side to better allow subtitles to be seen while changing settings Convert settings tabs to menus in TV display mode Various spotlight fixes for older devices General slideshow fixes Support mousewheel for horizontal sections in TV display mode Improve spotlight design Fix text not visible in screensavers Fix slideshow not advancing Fixes for horizontal home screen Improve swiping through photo slideshow
Suliamu 55 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago Is it possible to go from the BETA-train now to the new stable? Basically from 4.11 to 4.10? Or do people in BETA-train now have to wait specifically for 4.11 stable?
Luke 43183 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Suliamu said: Is it possible to go from the BETA-train now to the new stable? Basically from 4.11 to 4.10? Or do people in BETA-train now have to wait specifically for 4.11 stable? Yes now would be a good time. 1
crusher11 1331 Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 2 hours ago, Luke said: Yes now would be a good time. Does this mean everything that's in the 4.11 beta is in this, and the "included in" issue has been resolved?
devsky88 9 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago (edited) Insanely slow multi word search issue still stands in newest stable. Sometimes it completely stalls the server, sometimes it takes up to 1 minute or so to populate a result. Sometimes it doesnt find it at all. Edited 19 hours ago by devsky88
devsky88 9 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago It appears I may have been wrong. Things seem ok search wise.
EHRETic 8 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago (edited) Hi there, I've just noticed in v 4.10.1.0, the "chapter" view is gone (web + Android app at least) On web, I tested it in an incognito tab and tested both of my instances in there, in 4.10.0.0, it is there, in 4.10.1.0 it's gone. Can anybody confirm that? Should not be a new feature for a "bug fix" version bump IMHO 4.10.0.0: 4.10.1.0: Edited 14 hours ago by EHRETic
kandiman 15 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 1 hour ago, EHRETic said: Hi there, I've just noticed in v 4.10.1.0, the "chapter" view is gone (web + Android app at least) On web, I tested it in an incognito tab and tested both of my instances in there, in 4.10.0.0, it is there, in 4.10.1.0 it's gone. Can anybody confirm that? Should not be a new feature for a "bug fix" version bump IMHO 4.10.0.0: 4.10.1.0: On my LG and Samsung TV's chapter view is still there I can also see it on web.
EHRETic 8 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, kandiman said: On my LG and Samsung TV's chapter view is still there I can also see it on web. Update : My test instance metadata were apparently not as clean as I thought, I regenerated them and I got chapters back on the same movie. I know now because I found some movies with chapters. Forget my previous post and thanks @kandiman 1
denisj 3 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Please put a link in the setting server page in order to read the version log. I lost time in order to find the post with version log. Thanks ain advance
GrimReaper 5168 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago (edited) 6 minutes ago, denisj said: Please put a link in the setting server page in order to read the version log. I lost time in order to find the post with version log. Thanks ain advance Click on version number. Edited 3 hours ago by GrimReaper
blackcatTN 3 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Is there more information on what the SMB issue was? I think I might have gotten hit by it and would like to look closer at the fix.
devsky88 9 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago @Lukeit does appear the search issue was not fully fixed. Testing on 2 completely different servers a multi word search would completely hang the server requiring a reboot. This is still true with the newest stable build. However testing those same 2 servers in the newest 4.11.0.4 beta, search works wonderfully. Downgrade back to stable same issue. Something in the beta build really needs pushed to stable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now