Emby Releases 165 Posted yesterday at 04:12 PM Posted yesterday at 04:12 PM Emby Server 4.10.1.0 Released Changes 4.10.1.0 Fix cases of intro detection trying to run on episode files containing no audio streams Fix playlist image not being updated when removing items Improve search performance Improve the design of the new spotlight feature Filter duplicate person credits Fix error caused when connecting to certain types of SMB shares Core UI Changes from 26.0.21 to 26.0.30 Updates for converting settings tabs to menus in TV display mode Replace item type indicators in folder view with runtime indicators Update spacing of photos in Photos tab Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Various spotlight bug fixes and improvements Dock subtitle appearance dialog to the side to better allow subtitles to be seen while changing settings Convert settings tabs to menus in TV display mode Various spotlight fixes for older devices General slideshow fixes Support mousewheel for horizontal sections in TV display mode Improve spotlight design Fix text not visible in screensavers Fix slideshow not advancing Fixes for horizontal home screen Improve swiping through photo slideshow
Suliamu 55 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Is it possible to go from the BETA-train now to the new stable? Basically from 4.11 to 4.10? Or do people in BETA-train now have to wait specifically for 4.11 stable?
Luke 43182 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Suliamu said: Is it possible to go from the BETA-train now to the new stable? Basically from 4.11 to 4.10? Or do people in BETA-train now have to wait specifically for 4.11 stable? Yes now would be a good time. 1
crusher11 1331 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 2 hours ago, Luke said: Yes now would be a good time. Does this mean everything that's in the 4.11 beta is in this, and the "included in" issue has been resolved?
devsky88 9 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago (edited) Insanely slow multi word search issue still stands in newest stable. Sometimes it completely stalls the server, sometimes it takes up to 1 minute or so to populate a result. Sometimes it doesnt find it at all. Edited 16 hours ago by devsky88
devsky88 9 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago It appears I may have been wrong. Things seem ok search wise.
EHRETic 8 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) Hi there, I've just noticed in v 4.10.1.0, the "chapter" view is gone (web + Android app at least) On web, I tested it in an incognito tab and tested both of my instances in there, in 4.10.0.0, it is there, in 4.10.1.0 it's gone. Can anybody confirm that? Should not be a new feature for a "bug fix" version bump IMHO 4.10.0.0: 4.10.1.0: Edited 11 hours ago by EHRETic
kandiman 15 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, EHRETic said: Hi there, I've just noticed in v 4.10.1.0, the "chapter" view is gone (web + Android app at least) On web, I tested it in an incognito tab and tested both of my instances in there, in 4.10.0.0, it is there, in 4.10.1.0 it's gone. Can anybody confirm that? Should not be a new feature for a "bug fix" version bump IMHO 4.10.0.0: 4.10.1.0: On my LG and Samsung TV's chapter view is still there I can also see it on web.
EHRETic 8 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 1 hour ago, kandiman said: On my LG and Samsung TV's chapter view is still there I can also see it on web. Update : My test instance metadata were apparently not as clean as I thought, I regenerated them and I got chapters back on the same movie. I know now because I found some movies with chapters. Forget my previous post and thanks @kandiman 1
denisj 3 Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago Please put a link in the setting server page in order to read the version log. I lost time in order to find the post with version log. Thanks ain advance
GrimReaper 5168 Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago (edited) 6 minutes ago, denisj said: Please put a link in the setting server page in order to read the version log. I lost time in order to find the post with version log. Thanks ain advance Click on version number. Edited 48 minutes ago by GrimReaper
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now