Samkook 21 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) My main pain point about emby has always been that it tries to be too smart for its own good and it refuses to display files directly. Things tend to group up in versions or go inside special menus like for trailers and things. All I want is to keep track of which files I've watched so I was wondering if there was an option I might have missed that can disable that behavior and only relies on files since my media is already organized exactly the way I want it to be. For example, I have the fifth element in dvd and bluray and I want to set the bluray as not watched because I haven't watched it yet, but that's impossible even with them being in completely separate libraries since toggling watched is done on the movie instead of the files. And to make things worse, one of the dvd extra is grouping up as a version of the dvd so I can't keep track of which extras I've watched properly either. I could mess up my naming convention and force the extra to not group up, but that would mean messing up my own organization, which I don't want to do and it would only fix a small part of the problem. Edited 1 hour ago by Samkook
Luke 43174 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi, have you explored the options for each of your libraries?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now