vaise 346 Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago I close my MacBook down when im not using it, so the laptop is asleep I guess. I generally ALWAYS have an emby tab open when I am using the MacBook. Just on the admin page.
sa2000 840 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, vaise said: I close my MacBook down when im not using it, so the laptop is asleep I guess. I generally ALWAYS have an emby tab open when I am using the MacBook. Just on the admin page. The Dashboard web pages where the Now Playing information shows, have websocket connections to the server which have data sent to them whilst there are playback sessions. We discovered that on Windows if the browser tab is suspended - eg when the browser detects it is not in focus and not current active tab, then the feeds from the server buffer up leading to memory usage increase over time. If you do normally have a dashboard tab open, see if closing that browser tab before the machine gets put to sleep makes a difference
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago (edited) I never seen anything like that before holy smokes, I just checked mine and not using much of anything thankfully. Edited 41 minutes ago by Uncle_Frank
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now