Jump to content

Mark specific season as watched still possible?


Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Recommended Posts

Samkook
Posted (edited)

I've been trying to figure out how to set a whole season as watched manually in the web ui instead of doing it episode by episode, but I can't find a way to do it. If someone knows how to achieve this, I would really appreciate it.

Before the UI was changed, it was very easy since the seasons were clickable, but now it's annoyingly a dropdown and we can't see the specifics of each season or have any control over them apparently.
I really wish this would be an optional choice, the old was was much better and this new way is causing me too many problems now so I have to try and figure this out.

Edited by Samkook
  • Solution
GrimReaper
Posted

Select "Always show season folders" under your user Display settings.

image.png.93f2285d0d2d53725388344f7c662161.png

  • Like 1
Posted

Nice, great to see the change was optional after all, thanks.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...