Samkook 21 Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago (edited) I've been trying to figure out how to set a whole season as watched manually in the web ui instead of doing it episode by episode, but I can't find a way to do it. If someone knows how to achieve this, I would really appreciate it. Before the UI was changed, it was very easy since the seasons were clickable, but now it's annoyingly a dropdown and we can't see the specifics of each season or have any control over them apparently. I really wish this would be an optional choice, the old was was much better and this new way is causing me too many problems now so I have to try and figure this out. Edited 38 minutes ago by Samkook
Solution GrimReaper 5163 Posted 11 minutes ago Solution Posted 11 minutes ago Select "Always show season folders" under your user Display settings. 1
Samkook 21 Posted 7 minutes ago Author Posted 7 minutes ago Nice, great to see the change was optional after all, thanks. 1 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now