HawkXP71 125 Posted Monday at 10:55 PM Posted Monday at 10:55 PM For the missing movies from collections, I have that working by looping over all collections, getting the tmdbid, then getting the list of movies in the collection, and finding movies that match the tmdbid of the movie. No issues, for now I am directly calling tmdb, but I will be moving to using the provider.GetRemoteSearchResults api But for finding missing episodes, Im trying to use the Emby Api. The data is there, its just how First doing a libraryManager.GetItemList where the query has Parent unset or set to a series where I know there is a missing episode, doesnt return the missing episode, ever. I tried adding IsVirtualItem=true with nochanges. I have never recieved an epidode where LocationType was virtual. Id rather not use the rest api from inside the plugin (just seems wrong ) but if I have to I will. TIA
Luke 43188 Posted Monday at 10:58 PM Posted Monday at 10:58 PM HI, try IProviderManager.GetAllEpisodes and GetAllItems this just gets you everything. the determination of what is missing or not is not currently in a place where you can use it, so you'll have to write your own code to compare the list from the providers to what's in the library. 1
HawkXP71 125 Posted 49 minutes ago Author Posted 49 minutes ago I was never able to get the built in provider functionality. I have my own tmdb api key, and was able to get it working with the emby IHTTPClient. Do you @Lukehave an example somewhere on using the provider system to send a search request to tmdb? Im essentially sending https://api.themoviedb.org/3/collection/<collectionTmdbId>?language=en-us&api_key=<KEY> TIA
GrimReaper 5169 Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, HawkXP71 said: Im essentially sending https://api.themoviedb.org/3/collection/<collectionTmdbId>?language=en-us&api_key=<KEY> What is the issue you're facing? I'm getting proper response on that query.
Luke 43188 Posted 14 minutes ago Posted 14 minutes ago Quote I was never able to get the built in provider functionality. Well what did you try?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now