Jump to content

AI Emby Media Server


Recommended Posts

Uncle_Frank
Posted (edited)

Thinking of an AI Emby Server running on Omarchy and have AI fully run my Emby Server including specific cover art to specific backdrops css & generate plugins & test out what works and doesn't work. So think I will order this today https://www.amazon.ca/ACEMAGIC-M1A-PRO-LPDDR5X-8000MHz/dp/B0HFR9ZKL4/ref=sr_1_11?crid=B81XVRLTAG0L&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Y8bBIwV5ykfJ9dlD8YxSQCjxHzy2_LrDpBpGnAtvIn4LojiLVPQlrNYjR3bd_3gxqnni-w7LM1K2JTCs-ztKpC8WQWsHicq9QVjVGIbamyk-3t5L2jI3Xc5WvaUDYIYcM0qUidRDmPwEDAHkBMj_RReqJYzJfw8uLbWnNIzy1TeWxUM_HhmtF22o3_-6Y_2FfuWHGuxiTYUVt5HhWZk2SqDRrxdI6q6KZ8DQQ2qzUU4WGm95Jr3d2usS1G9oseVao5E_DhqO989hHekIiPxY0CmTRb8e2QKs2k5-lFeH0Bs._Hyn-AvrYqEsn47RJq82z6l_cesTXDd-9bTeqpoQu2I&dib_tag=se&keywords=PC+128gigs+ram+AI+pc&qid=1790615275&sprefix=pc+128gigs+ram+ai+pc%2Caps%2C101&sr=8-11

I'm going to put it on a Vlan with a few Fire Sticks and test it out & learn more on plugins I can make for Emby hopefully I can build some useful stuff without this AI going rogue on me.

Has anyone here have success with letting AI control anything you have that runs online ?

 

Intel may be better hrmm

Edited by Uncle_Frank

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...