billcw 5 Posted Monday at 06:26 AM Posted Monday at 06:26 AM (edited) I am new to Kodi, so there is a good chance that I don't know what I am doing. I have Kodi 20.5 running alongside Emby 4.10.0.40 on Ubuntu 24.04. I have Emby for Kodi 10.1.0 installed on Kodi and Kodi Companion 2.2.1.0 installed on Emby. Kodi works fine until I exit, at which point it hangs 100% of the time and requires kill -9 to end it. If I remove the Emby for Kodi plugin, then it exits normally. Any suggestions about where to start looking? Edited Monday at 06:41 AM by billcw
Luke 43183 Posted Monday at 07:12 PM Posted Monday at 07:12 PM HI, I think @quickmicwill probably need kodi log files in order to debug this. Thanks.
quickmic 1751 Posted yesterday at 04:57 AM Posted yesterday at 04:57 AM The most import thing, you should really updates your Kodi and emby for kodi versions. This all is incompatible to Emby server.
billcw 5 Posted yesterday at 05:10 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:10 AM Yeah, I noticed that. Kodi is the default version supplied by apt, so I'll have to look at the alternatives and see if I want to bother. Thanks! 1
quickmic 1751 Posted yesterday at 05:12 AM Posted yesterday at 05:12 AM 1 minute ago, billcw said: Yeah, I noticed that. Kodi is the default version supplied by apt, so I'll have to look at the alternatives and see if I want to bother. Thanks! Use flatpak Kodi, that's what I'm using and works fine
Uncle_Frank 16 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Kodi is fun to test with but I never run it more than 30 minutes before deleting same as VLC I use it to test iptv but never use it as an always some people might but not for me it's just buggy I rather go to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/ that's just my opinion
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now