Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am new to Kodi, so there is a good chance that I don't know what I am doing.  I have Kodi 20.5 running alongside Emby 4.10.0.40 on Ubuntu 24.04.  I have Emby for Kodi 10.1.0 installed on Kodi and Kodi Companion 2.2.1.0 installed on Emby.

Kodi works fine until I exit, at which point it hangs 100% of the time and requires kill -9 to end it.  If I remove the Emby for Kodi plugin, then it exits normally.  Any suggestions about where to start looking?

Edited by billcw
Posted

HI, I think @quickmicwill probably need kodi log files in order to debug this. Thanks.

quickmic
Posted

The most import thing, you should really updates your Kodi and emby for kodi versions. This all is incompatible to Emby server.

 

Posted

Yeah, I noticed that.  Kodi is the default version supplied by apt, so I'll have to look at the alternatives and see if I want to bother.  Thanks!

quickmic
Posted
1 minute ago, billcw said:

Yeah, I noticed that.  Kodi is the default version supplied by apt, so I'll have to look at the alternatives and see if I want to bother.  Thanks!

Use flatpak Kodi, that's what I'm using and works fine 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...