billcw 4 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago (edited) I am new to Kodi, so there is a good chance that I don't know what I am doing. I have Kodi 20.5 running alongside Emby 4.10.0.40 on Ubuntu 24.04. I have Emby for Kodi 10.1.0 installed on Kodi and Kodi Companion 2.2.1.0 installed on Emby. Kodi works fine until I exit, at which point it hangs 100% of the time and requires kill -9 to end it. If I remove the Emby for Kodi plugin, then it exits normally. Any suggestions about where to start looking? Edited 23 hours ago by billcw
Luke 43172 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago HI, I think @quickmicwill probably need kodi log files in order to debug this. Thanks.
quickmic 1751 Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago The most import thing, you should really updates your Kodi and emby for kodi versions. This all is incompatible to Emby server.
billcw 4 Posted 32 minutes ago Author Posted 32 minutes ago Yeah, I noticed that. Kodi is the default version supplied by apt, so I'll have to look at the alternatives and see if I want to bother. Thanks!
quickmic 1751 Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago 1 minute ago, billcw said: Yeah, I noticed that. Kodi is the default version supplied by apt, so I'll have to look at the alternatives and see if I want to bother. Thanks! Use flatpak Kodi, that's what I'm using and works fine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now