billcw 4 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) I am new to Kodi, so there is a good chance that I don't know what I am doing. I have Kodi 20.5 running alongside Emby 4.10.0.40 on Ubuntu 24.04. I have Emby for Kodi 10.1.0 installed on Kodi and Kodi Companion 2.2.1.0 installed on Emby. Kodi works fine until I exit, at which point it hangs 100% of the time and requires kill -9 to end it. If I remove the Emby for Kodi plugin, then it exits normally. Any suggestions about where to start looking? Edited 13 hours ago by billcw
Luke 43168 Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago HI, I think @quickmicwill probably need kodi log files in order to debug this. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now