HawkXP71 124 Posted yesterday at 04:00 AM Posted yesterday at 04:00 AM Lately Im getting tons of errors in my log 026-09-27 20:58:29.701 Error App: Error in TheAudioDB *** Error Report *** Version: 4.10.0.40 Command line: C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -service Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22631 OS/Process: x64/x64 Framework: .NET 8.0.30 Runtime: C:/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll Processor count: 20 Data path: C:\Emby-Server\programdata Application path: C:\Emby-Server\system MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod) at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.BaseHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod) at AudioDb.AudioDbArtistProvider.EnsureArtistInfo(String musicBrainzId, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at AudioDb.AudioDbArtistProvider.GetMetadata(RemoteMetadataFetchOptions`1 options, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, String logName, TIdType id, IRemoteMetadataProvider`2[] providers, MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken) Source: Emby.Server.Implementations TargetSite: Void MoveNext() Any ideas?
Luke 43178 Posted yesterday at 04:23 AM Posted yesterday at 04:23 AM Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks!
franbass 0 Posted yesterday at 11:01 AM Posted yesterday at 11:01 AM 6 hours ago, Luke said: Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks! Thanks, Ill report the problem as weel, I've the same problem
HawkXP71 124 Posted yesterday at 04:37 PM Author Posted yesterday at 04:37 PM embyserver.txt I snipped one of the errors, but here is the whole log
Lessaj 580 Posted yesterday at 06:33 PM Posted yesterday at 06:33 PM I've been noticing the same errors the last few days as well. Not sure if they've change something about their API, or if it was just getting different results because of my local MB mirror so I didn't get around to reporting it.
HawkXP71 124 Posted yesterday at 08:15 PM Author Posted yesterday at 08:15 PM 1 hour ago, Lessaj said: I've been noticing the same errors the last few days as well. Not sure if they've change something about their API, or if it was just getting different results because of my local MB mirror so I didn't get around to reporting it. Same here, thats why I waited. however I figured I should report it after a couple of days of getting it. 1
Luke 43178 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi, an update to the audiodb plugin has gone out to resolve this. Thanks. 1
Lessaj 580 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Confirming it's looking good for me with 1.0.22.0. Albums I added recently that didn't have an audio DB number and were causing longer library scans are now populating, no more errors during scanning. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now