HawkXP71 123 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Lately Im getting tons of errors in my log 026-09-27 20:58:29.701 Error App: Error in TheAudioDB *** Error Report *** Version: 4.10.0.40 Command line: C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -service Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22631 OS/Process: x64/x64 Framework: .NET 8.0.30 Runtime: C:/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll Processor count: 20 Data path: C:\Emby-Server\programdata Application path: C:\Emby-Server\system MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod) at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.BaseHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod) at AudioDb.AudioDbArtistProvider.EnsureArtistInfo(String musicBrainzId, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at AudioDb.AudioDbArtistProvider.GetMetadata(RemoteMetadataFetchOptions`1 options, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, String logName, TIdType id, IRemoteMetadataProvider`2[] providers, MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken) Source: Emby.Server.Implementations TargetSite: Void MoveNext() Any ideas?
Luke 43168 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks!
franbass 0 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 6 hours ago, Luke said: Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks! Thanks, Ill report the problem as weel, I've the same problem
HawkXP71 123 Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago embyserver.txt I snipped one of the errors, but here is the whole log
Lessaj 579 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I've been noticing the same errors the last few days as well. Not sure if they've change something about their API, or if it was just getting different results because of my local MB mirror so I didn't get around to reporting it.
HawkXP71 123 Posted 33 minutes ago Author Posted 33 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Lessaj said: I've been noticing the same errors the last few days as well. Not sure if they've change something about their API, or if it was just getting different results because of my local MB mirror so I didn't get around to reporting it. Same here, thats why I waited. however I figured I should report it after a couple of days of getting it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now