Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HawkXP71
Posted

Lately Im getting tons of errors in my log 

 

026-09-27 20:58:29.701 Error App: Error in TheAudioDB
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 4.10.0.40
        Command line: C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -service
        Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22631
        OS/Process: x64/x64
        Framework: .NET 8.0.30
        Runtime: C:/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
        Processor count: 20
        Data path: C:\Emby-Server\programdata
        Application path: C:\Emby-Server\system
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.BaseHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at AudioDb.AudioDbArtistProvider.EnsureArtistInfo(String musicBrainzId, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at AudioDb.AudioDbArtistProvider.GetMetadata(RemoteMetadataFetchOptions`1 options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Emby.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, String logName, TIdType id, IRemoteMetadataProvider`2[] providers, MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
        Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
        TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Any ideas?

franbass
Posted
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred:

Thanks!

 

Thanks, Ill report the problem as weel, I've the same problem

HawkXP71
Posted

embyserver.txt

 

I snipped one of the errors, but here is the whole log

Posted

I've been noticing the same errors the last few days as well. Not sure if they've change something about their API, or if it was just getting different results because of my local MB mirror so I didn't get around to reporting it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...