Jump to content

New Emby for Android 3.5.63 Released


Recommended Posts

Emby Releases
Posted

Emby for Android 3.5.63 Released

Changes

3.5.63

  • Core UI Update Only

Core UI Changes from 26.0.29 to 26.0.30

  • Updates for converting settings tabs to menus in TV display mode
  • Replace item type indicators in folder view with runtime indicators
  • Update spacing of photos in Photos tab

 

IAmHugh
Posted

How about including the link to the APK so we can side load it since the version in the FireTV app store does not like to update.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Still waiting for a shorter scroll time on the spotlight. In the ATV app, which has it as an option, I've got it set to four seconds. 15 is way too long.

Also for EHS to be compatible with the full-screen spotlight.

Posted

Can we get a setting to adjust the size of the logotype in the spotlight? I find the current size too small, but in sure others would disagree so it would make the most sense to make it customizable - just like it think the scroll time for the spotlight should be as well.

  • Agree 1
Posted
1 hour ago, howllor said:

Can we get a setting to adjust the size of the logotype in the spotlight? I find the current size too small, but in sure others would disagree so it would make the most sense to make it customizable - just like it think the scroll time for the spotlight should be as well.

Sounds reasonable.

  • Agree 1
crusher11
Posted (edited)

The redundant right arrow button has been replaced with a redundant right arrow non-button? There's still no left arrow despite the same funcionality being available in both directions. I feel like the dots at the bottom adequately convey that you can scroll through.

When shifting from the last item on the spotlight back to the first item, it cuts instead of playing the scrolling animation.

Pressing left from the first spotlight item opens the left menu. I would prefer it instead scroll back to the last spotlight item. The left menu can be accessed by navigating up or down before pressing left. Disney+ works this way. I know there might be some arguments on that one, though—both behaviours can be frustrating depending on what you're trying to do, but going down and left is two clicks while going all the way through the spotlight is [number of items in the spotlight] clicks.

Individual spotlight items remain visible for too long. In the ATV app, which has a setting for this, I have it at four seconds. That can sometimes be too short, especially if images don't load right away, but I definitely wouldn't want it longer than five seconds.

Edited by crusher11
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...