Achim71 0 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Hi there, I use the Web Streams plugin to manage my radio streams. I created an .m3u list stored locally, which contains all stations and streaming URLs. This works perfectly well. Now I tried to integrate station logos in the list, to be displayed instead of the generic web stream icon. When I use an external URL to the corresponding image file, this works fine: #EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/D318_ANTENNE_600x600.png" group-title="Sonstige",ANTENNE BAYERN However, I have all these logo files stored on my NAS and want to reference them locally in the M3U: #EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="./121B_ROCK_ANT_600x600.png" group-title="Sonstige",ANTENNE BAYERN But that fails. I tried relative as well as absolute paths, but the images are always broken. It's not a permission problem, it seems to be kinda path problem. When I try to view such an broken image in the Emby web UI, I get an error: Could not find a part of the path '/volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/file:/volume1/music/121B_ROCK_ANT_600x600.png'. I marked the correct absolute path in blue and the apparently problematic part in red. What could be the issue? Thanks! Achim
Luke 43248 Posted yesterday at 06:52 PM Posted yesterday at 06:52 PM Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks!
Achim71 0 Posted 51 minutes ago Author Posted 51 minutes ago Of course, here it is: *** Error Report *** Version: 4.9.5.0 Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -defaultdirectory /volume1/Public -updatepackage emby-server-synology72_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp Operating system: Linux version 4.4.302+ (root@build5) (gcc version 12.2.0 (GCC) ) #90080 SMP Wed Jul 22 00:08:29 CST 2026 OS/Process: x64/x64 Framework: .NET 8.0.25 Runtime: volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll Processor count: 2 Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var Application path: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/file:/volume1/music/M3U-TEST/D318_ANTENNE_600x600.png'. at Emby.Providers.Manager.ImageSaver.SaveImage(BaseItem item, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, IImageSource source, ReadOnlyMemory`1 mimeType, ImageType type, Nullable`1 imageIndex, Nullable`1 saveLocallyWithMedia, Int64[] generatedFromItemIds, IDirectoryService directoryService, Boolean updateImageCache, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ConvertImageToLocal(BaseItem item, ItemImageInfo image, Int32 imageIndex, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.ProcessImage(ImageProcessingOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Api.Images.ImageService.GetImage(ImageRequest request, Int64 itemId, BaseItem item, Boolean isHeadRequest) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult(Task task) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost httpHost, IServerApplicationHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, IStreamHelper streamHelper, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, RestPath restPath, String urlString, String localPath, String contentTypeInPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken) Source: Emby.Providers TargetSite: Void MoveNext() I marked the erroneous part of the path in red. The correct path would be '/volume1/music/M3U-TEST/D318_ANTENNE_600x600.png'. The M3U file and the png file are placed next to each other in the same folder. For this test, the image is referenced relatively, but when I provide an absolute path in the M3U file, the result is the same... I'll provide the M3U-file and PNG as attachements. Thx Test.m3u
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now