Jump to content

Web Streams plugin and M3U file: Which path to store local meta files?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

I use the Web Streams plugin to manage my radio streams. I created an .m3u list stored locally, which contains all stations and streaming URLs. This works perfectly well.

Now I tried to integrate station logos in the list, to be displayed instead of the generic web stream icon. When I use an external URL to the corresponding image file, this works fine:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/D318_ANTENNE_600x600.png" group-title="Sonstige",ANTENNE BAYERN

However, I have all these logo files stored on my NAS and want to reference them locally in the M3U:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="./121B_ROCK_ANT_600x600.png"  group-title="Sonstige",ANTENNE BAYERN

But that fails. I tried relative as well as absolute paths, but the images are always broken. It's not a permission problem, it seems to be kinda path problem. When I try to view such an broken image in the Emby web UI, I get an error:

Could not find a part of the path '/volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/file:/volume1/music/121B_ROCK_ANT_600x600.png'.

I marked the correct absolute path in blue and the apparently problematic part in red.

What could be the issue?

Thanks!

Achim

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...