chrisrobbins1970 89 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I'm still on 3.5.55. Google Play doesn't have the new update 3.5.59. I've done manual update but still only showing 3.5.55. Ideas??
FrostByte 5641 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 25 minutes ago, chrisrobbins1970 said: I'm still on 3.5.55. Google Play doesn't have the new update 3.5.59. I've done manual update but still only showing 3.5.55. Ideas?? Where did you download it from? I got the apk for .59 from GitHub. https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/tree/master/android
chrisrobbins1970 89 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 how do i know which apk to download.. I installed the EMBY for android from the google play store. The Onn 4K Pro v2 (2026 model) is powered by the 6nm quad-core Amlogic S905X5M system-on-chip paired with an ARM Mali-G310 v2 GPU
FrostByte 5641 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 33 minutes ago, chrisrobbins1970 said: how do i know which apk to download.. I installed the EMBY for android from the google play store. The Onn 4K Pro v2 (2026 model) is powered by the 6nm quad-core Amlogic S905X5M system-on-chip paired with an ARM Mali-G310 v2 GPU I believe the ONN 4K Pro v2 runs in 32 bit (even though the processor may be 64 bit) so you will want emby-android-google-armeabi-v7a-release.apk - which 32 bit The arm64-v8a is 64 bit.
chrisrobbins1970 89 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Do I just install and it will update or remove old version and install updated version??
ebr 16847 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, chrisrobbins1970 said: Do I just install and it will update or remove old version and install updated version?? Be advised that, if you do this, you will no longer receive updates through the store. You will have to continue to update manually.
chrisrobbins1970 89 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Ah....the play store is behind on the updates
FrostByte 5641 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 You could always reload from the store again manually to get back to automatic updates once the store is updated.
FrostByte 5641 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Maybe @Luke has an idea when an updated version may get submitted or approved if you're undecided and just want hold out.
Luke 43198 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 The store version will generally be a little behind the posted apks. We hope to update in the store soon. Thanks.
Aleas 96 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Hopefully they will update soon. I'm also still stuck on 3.5.55 1
Alaino 2 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Why does it take so long to update the store? My Bravia doesn't like the 3.5.55. Always crashing.
Luke 43198 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Just now, Alaino said: Why does it take so long to update the store? My Bravia doesn't like the 3.5.55. Always crashing. We don't submit every single build to the store. We will be submitting a new one soon. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now